The Association for Women Faculty and Professionals at the University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill offers women faculty and professionals opportunities for fun, networking and learning through social activities, seminars, discussion groups and other events. Our diverse membership includes faculty, researchers, administrators, librarians, communicators, fundraisers, medical and legal professionals, and other UNC faculty and staff.
We aim to create a hospitable environment for women faculty and professionals on this campus by
- Promoting intellectual and social discourse
- Facilitating networking among professional women on campus
- Disseminating information concerning achievements of and opportunities for women
- Initiating programs that serve the interests of the members and benefit the university community
- Advocating for policies and practices that promote women’s equity and diversity on campus
Annual Membership Fee is $30. Learn how to join now!
Join our twittersphere conversation today! @UNC_awfp