The Association for Women Faculty and Professionals at the University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill offers women faculty and professionals opportunities for fun, networking and learning through social activities, seminars, discussion groups and other events. Our diverse membership includes faculty, researchers, administrators, librarians, communicators, fundraisers, medical and legal professionals, and other UNC faculty and staff.
We aim to create a hospitable environment for women faculty and professionals on this campus by
- Promoting intellectual and social discourse
- Facilitating networking among professional women on campus
- Disseminating information concerning achievements of and opportunities for women
- Initiating programs that serve the interests of the members and benefit the university community
- Advocating for policies and practices that promote women’s equity and diversity on campus
Annual Membership Fee is $30. Learn how to join now!
FALL 2014 Events
Fall Membership Meeting & Reception
Thursday, September 11, 4:30 p.m. – 6:30 p.m.
The Ackland Art Museum, 101 South Columbia Street, Chapel Hill
Please join us for the first meeting of the academic year!
Learn more about AWFP committees and upcoming events, meet new faculty and staff members, and renew your membership.
For questions or additional information, email firstname.lastname@example.org.